S’mores are a camping favorite, but they aren’t just for camping anymore! This s’mores dip recipe is a way to get the s’mores experience anytime you want, practically anywhere. Whether you live in an apartment or a dorm, you can make this sweet snacking dip. Don’t forget to invite friends because it is always s’more fun when you are together!
If you don’t have a cast iron pan, any oven safe pan, pie plate, or baking dish will do. I see many cast iron pans at thrift shops and they last a lifetime, so don’t be afraid to pick one up there. I used a variety of chocolate chips and M&M’s in this s’mores dip recipe. However, any chocolate candy such as Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups or Rollo’s would work. Serve with a stack of graham crackers, perfect for dipping.
By Bella Bucchiotti
S’Mores Dip Recipe
- Chocolate bar pieces (or any chocolate candy)
- Marshmallows, large size
- Graham crackers
- Take a cast iron pan (or any oven safe container like a pie plate) and put chocolate bar pieces or whatever chocolate sweets you want in the bottom. I used a variety of chocolate chips and M&M’s.
- Layer some marshmallows on top to cover the surface.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven just until the tops start to turn golden. Watch carefully.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers (of course) and enjoy!