These cookies are easy to make and they taste delicious. I brought them as a hostess gift and everyone loved them. I love peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies, pecans, and almost every combination of sweet and salty so I decided to combine them!
-1 cup creamy peanut butter
-1 cup packed brown sugar
-1 large egg
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1/2 cup chocolate chips
-1/2 cup pecans
-1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips, sea salt, and pecans.
3. When blended, mix in the chocolate chips.
4. Using your fingers, form 1 1/2 inch balls (dough will be very wet and sticky) and place onto an un-greased parchment lined cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 9 minutes. Let the cookies sit on the cookies sheet for about 30 seconds to 1 minute before letting cool on a wire rack.
Note: Makes around a dozen small cookies. Modified from this 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.