I can’t believe October is almost over! This was by far the best month for my business and I hope to keep up the momentum for the rest of the year! Here are my goals for November!
- Use RunKeeper and run 2-4 times per week.
- Join a New York Road Runners training group.
- Write at least 5 Forbes articles.
- Send new article pitches.
- Straighten or blowdry my hair so it’s always polished-ish. (If anyone has tips and product recommendations for taming frizzy hair please let me know!)
- Wear my contacts and put on makeup most days of the week.
- Go to at least one event at The Wing.
- Start writing book reviews again and start one new post series.
- Use my planner for a month.
- Publish Elana Lyn posts two or three times a week.
And here’s how I did last month:
- Use RunKeeper and run 2-4 times per week. (Yes, except for when I was sick and recovering from the half-marathon.)
- Finish my big project and send it in. (Yes! Hopefully, I’ll have updates!)
- Write 5 Forbes articles. (Yes!)
- Publish my first print magazine article. (Yes!)
- Pitch and write for at least one new publication. (Yes, Well+Good and Dell!)
- Read at least one book. (Yes! I loved Before The Fall.)
- Wear my contacts and put on makeup most days of the week. (Yes!)
- Publish Elana Lyn posts two or three times a week. (Yes!)
- Run a half-marathon. (YESSS!)
- Go to bed by 11:30 pm. (50/50)