30 Day Challenge: 15-Minute Morning Routine

I’m going to try a new 15-Minute Morning Routine this month. I was inspired by The Muse’s article, The 15-Minute Morning Routine That’s Already Changing My Life. (Talk about a great headline!) The first part of the routine is to write down what you’re grateful for every day because studies show that it will increase your physical and mental health. The second is to write freely and generate ten ideas a day. They can be ideas in your personal or professional life. Ten ideas seems like a lot, but I am going to count coming up with blog post and series ideas. I’ve been getting a head start in April, but I’m looking forward to doing it all of May!

Career Profile: 15-Minute Morning Routine

Will you be joining me on this 30 Day Challenge?

Image via Tessa Barton.

19 Responses to 30 Day Challenge: 15-Minute Morning Routine

1. Sounds like a great way to start your day! Looking forward to joining you in this new routine this month.

Ooh I seriously love this idea for a morning routine. Jumping on board and joining you starting today!

When I read about the 15 minute routine, I am all about it. But when it comes to actually doing it myself it’s so hard to get motivated. Definitely worth a try though! Can’t wait to hear how yours goes.

4. Anna says:

This seems like a great routine to start! I’ll definitely try it out!
    -Anna | http://www.fivefootandfabulous.com

5. Cristina says:

This sounds like such a beneficial challenge! I’ve really tried to get back into journaling lately, so this would be great for me.

X,
    Cristina
    cristinawashere.com

6. Alix Maza says:

This 15 minute challenge is just what I need right now haha

Ooh, this sounds like such a fun routine.

8. This seems like a great way to come up with new blog posts. I’ll have to try it and see what I come up with!

Xoxo,
    Amanda
    Trulyyoursa.com

I love this idea! I’m going to give it a try for sure!

What an awesome way to start the day! I might have to give this a try!

11. This is a great idea. I think expressing what we’re grateful for makes such a difference in keeping us positive and I love the idea of coming up with ideas.

LiveLifeWell,
    Allison

This sounds like an awesome idea! May try start to implement this into my routine!
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

13. Nicole says:

Since I’m not a morning person, I write down 5-7 things I’m grateful for every night & it’s true, it really does benefit you. It’s just a great time to sit down with yourself and reflect, and of course that does the body and mind good! x Nicole | http://www.thestyledrabbit.com

14. What a great idea to incorporate into your morning routine. I find I have so many ideas and thoughts in the morning and it is probably my least rushed time of day since I am up early.

Such a quick and easy concept to adopt that will make a big difference!

16. Pingback: Day In The Life: A Millennial With A Side Hustle - Elana Lyn

17. Pingback: How Blogging Can Lead to Fantastic Opportunities: Interview with Elana Lyn – Zev Content Marketing Writer