I can’t believe it’s February. Last month went by so quickly. I accomplished quite a few things from my January 2016 checklist: I volunteered at the JCC for MLK Day, tried three new workouts (rock climbing, detox yoga class, and a Physique 57 workshop), started a journal, blogged five days a week, ate “clean,” saw a few shows (Spring Awakening and Noises Off), and read more than two books (All The Light We Cannot See, The Wild One, She Makes it Work and Luckiest Girl Alive). Luckily, I decided that I get “rollover goals” so I still have time to accomplish some of the goals from last month.
- Take a Digital Detox: I’m going to choose one day to take a digital detox. I’ll unplug for 24 hours.
- Read Two Books: I’m going to take recommendations from two friends, Jackie and Jess. Jackie recommended The Kind Worth Killing and Jess recommended You Are a Badass.
- Clean My Childhood Room: Maybe I was inspired by “Sisters” with Tina Fey and Amy Poehler but I realized it’s time to clean my childhood room. I only live a few blocks away so there is no really no excuse. Time to donate clothes and stuff I don’t need.
- Use Unroll.me: If you haven’t hear of Unroll.me, you’re missing out. It’s the best way to unsubscribe from emails and get all the newsletters/sales/brand emails you want condensed into one email. I need to go through and organize the emails I get.
- Use Dropbox: I have way too many photos on my phone at any given time and I should be more diligent about backing up stuff on my computer.
- Write Two Fitness Reviews: I love trying and writing about fitness classes. (I hope you like reading them!) Stay tuned for some more reviews.
- Try Something New: I really like trying new things. I want to take a class, go to a show, or do something else new and fun.
- Celebrate Galentine’s Day: Hopefully I’ll get together for brunch, dinner, or some type of get together with friends either on Valentine’s Day or a few days before. Last year a few of us went to DryBar, got brunch, saw a movie, went to dinner, and went to a friend’s party for champagne.
- Focus on Self-Love: This month’s 30 Day Challenge is self-love!
- Try New Recipes: I’ll be partnering with Hello Fresh again this month. I can’t wait to try some new recipes and my mom’s tofu marbella.
What are some things you want to accomplish this month? I’d love inspiration for my next list.
Image via Small Town Prep.