This is a new monthly series filled with things to do all month long. My friend, and the new editor at Elana Lyn, Theresa Braun came up with the idea! I’m so fortunate to have Theresa on board. She’s a talented editor and she’ll be helping me manage the Career Profile series and all posts by contributing and guest authors.
Here are 10 things to add to your April 2015 calendar:
1. Try a New Gym Class: I absolutely love trying new gym classes. It is so much fun! There are times when I have no clue what I’m getting myself into (like the time I tried Aerial Yoga) but I try it anyway and I always end up having a good time. You can read my fitness class reviews to find a class to try.
2. Make a batch (or two) of Healthy Baked Oatmeal Muffins: Make these Healthy Baked Oatmeal Muffins and bring some to the office. I know that they’ll be a hit!
3. Have a Digital Detox Weekend: Turn off your phone and step away from the technology. You can do it! Read about my digital detox experience.
4. Take Vitamin B Supplements: I started taking B12 after Ellie recommended it. It is a game changer! I have so much more energy and it’s especially helpful for vegetarians, vegans, and pescatarians.
5. Spring Clean Your Resume and LinkedIn: Spruce up your resume and LinkedIn profiles.
6. Go on an Informational Interview: It’s good to go on informational interviews even if you aren’t actively looking for a new job. I always find it valuable to learn about other people’s career paths and industries. Here are some tips!
7. Celebrate Earth Day: Do something to help the environment like composting, using reusable bags, or biking to work.
8. Try a Month of No Shopping: I loved trying a month of no shopping. Now I’m much less likely to pop into a store to browse and impulse shop. I pretty much only buy something when I know I really want it and have been eying it for awhile.
9. Create a Morning Routine: Try my tips for waking up early!
10. Shop Lilly Pulitzer for Target: I’m so excited for this collaboration!!!
What do you want to try this month?
Image via Lilly Pulitzer x Target Lookbook