There are several common interview questions that are designed by recruiters to learn more about candidates quickly and effectively. Our focus this week is answering the common interview question, “Why do you want to leave your current job?” This question can be asked in several ways, including: “Why are you looking for a new opportunity?” “why do you want to leave your current job” “Why did you leave your last job?” (if currently unemployed). Recruiters are asking this question because they want to make sure the reasons behind why you’re leaving (or have left) your most recent job, won’t reappear in the new job.
- How to Do a Life Audit under Career, Career Advancement, Health, Lifestyle, Living Well, Wellness
- 20 Thought-Provoking Journal Prompts under Health, Lifestyle, Living Well, Wellness
- How to Make a Vision Board under Career, Career Advancement, Health, Lifestyle, Living Well, Wellness
- Fitness Files: Bikini Body Guide Pre-Training under Fitness, Wellness
- 10 Podcasts to Listen to if You’re Star... under Career, Career Advancement
What I’m Reading