- How to Do a Life Audit under Wellness
- 7 Money Moves to Make in Your Twenties under Wellness
- How to Answer the Most Common Job Interview Q... under Career
- Career Profile: Jasmeet Sidhu, MasterClass, I... under Career
- 10 Ways to Practice Self-Care under Wellness
- 20 Thought Provoking Journal Prompts under Wellness
- How to Sound Confident (Even When You’r... under Wellness
- 30 Day Challenge: Self-Love under Wellness
- 10 Alarm Clocks for Heavy Sleepers under Wellness
- How to Make a Vision Board under Wellness
- How to Find Your Dream Job (When You Don’t Kn... under Career
- How to Avoid Negative Self Talk under Wellness
- How to Write a Job Interview Thank You Note under Career
- Fitness Files: Bikini Body Guide Pre-Training under Wellness
- 5 Ways a Side Hustle Can Advance Your Career under Career
- Five Types of Toxic Friends under Wellness
- How to Freelance with a Full-Time Job under Career
- Acai Bowl Recipes under Wellness
- 7 New Year’s Resolutions for Personal G... under Wellness
- Inside the Mind of a Go-Getter Girl under Career
"You have a right to be here. Now make yourself fully believe that and get out there."
Still sore AF.
Negative feedback can be extremely beneficial to your work performance and to your career.
“Always be true to yourself.” At the end of the day, you have to go home to yourself. You have to be with yourself. So make sure what you do is representative of who you are and that you feel comfortable to stand behind your work.
How do I do it all? Coffee and careful time management. Take a look at my day.
Embrace a little self-care every day. You’ll feel much more energized when you start your day — and more relaxed before bed.