My writing career started with Elana Lyn. I loved writing for my own platform so much that I decided to write for other publications. It’s amazing that just three years ago I was writing articles for free, just because I was curious and wanted to write career advice that was informative and fun to read.
Now I’m writing full-time and I’ve expanded to writing about a wider range of topics, but career advice and interviewing inspirational women will always be my favorite thing to explore. I’m starting a new series where I’ll share the articles I’ve published each month. I’ve written far more than these because articles that were due this month don’t all get published in the same month and I also do a lot of ghostwriting. With that caveat, let’s get started!
Favorite Article of the Month:
I absolutely loved having the chance to interview Sarah Robb O’Hagan, the CEO of Flywheel. She is so honest about the times she has made mistakes and been unsuccessful. Her story is a great reminder that even wildly successful people aren’t an overnight success and that it’s okay to make mistakes along the way. She gave me her book and I can’t wait to read it!
- Kourtney Kardashian Drinks Apple Cider Vinegar Twice A Day—Here’s Why (Women’s Health)
- 5 February Fitness Resolutions (And What You Need to Make Them Happen) (Modern Muse)
- 4 Ways Artificial Intelligence is Revolutionizing Education (Dell)
- Abby Lee Miller Just Posted From Prison—And She’s Lost A Ton Of Weight (Women’s Health)
- There’s Another Royal Wedding Happening This Year—Here’s What You Have To Know (Women’s Health)
- Flywheel’s CEO Shares How The Fear Of Failure Impedes Career Success (Forbes)
- Red Antler’s Cofounder Shares Her Top Career And Branding Advice (Forbes)
- How ThirdLove’s Founder Is Changing How Women Buy Bras (Forbes)
- How New Venture Capital Fund The Helm Is Supporting Female Founders (Forbes)
- This Is How Nikki Reed Carried Her Breast Pump To The Golden Globes (Women’s Health)
- Pink Just Shared Photos Celebrating Her Anniversary With Carey Hart—But It’s Her Caption That’s Priceless (Women’s Health)
- CNN’s Dana Bash On Politics, Journalism And Activism (Forbes)
- How to Avoid the Comparison Trap (And Increase Your Self-Esteem) (Well+Good)