I rounded up the most popular posts last year and thought it was a helpful way to reflect. Two of the most impactful things I’ve learned about creating content is that you should always create value for the reader and that you should write what you’d want to read. These posts are a good indication of what people want to read — and I’ll use them to influence the types of posts I write in 2018.
1. How to Do a Life Audit: This post is helpful for creating a personal mission statement and examining how you choose to spend your time.
2. 20 Thought-Provoking Journal Prompts: I want to start journaling again this year and these are some insightful prompts to consider.
3. How to Make a Vision Board: Making a vision board is a great way to envision what you want to focus on and accomplish.
4. How to Answer the Most Common Interview Questions: Job interviews are stressful. The most important thing to do is to be prepared so you are confident and can show how great you are! These recruiter-recommended tips are essential.
5. Fitness Files: Bikini Body Pre-Training: My hunch is that a lot of people found this post when they were researching how to do Kayla Itsines’ Bikini Body Guide. I wrote everything I wanted to know before starting Bikini Body Guide.
6. 7 Ways to Have a Better Morning Routine: Who doesn’t want to have a better morning routine? I love the suggestions from this post!
7. 10 Podcasts to Listen to if You’re Starting a New Job: I’m just starting to get into podcasts again. Here are some recommendations if you’re looking for some career-focused podcasts to listen to this year.
8. How to Find Your Dream Job: I’ve written hundreds of career advice articles and this is still one of my favorite pieces. It is exactly what worked for me!
9. 7 Money Moves to Make in Your 20’s: I’m responsible about my personal finances, but there is always room for improvement!
10. Inside the Mind of a Go-Getter Girl: Yes to all of this!
And the top ways people found Elana Lyn:
1. Social Media
3. Organic Search
What do you want to see more of in 2018?