My writing career started with Elana Lyn. I loved writing for my own platform so much that I decided to write for other publications. It’s amazing that just three years ago I was writing articles for free, just because I was curious and wanted to write career advice that was informative and fun to read.
Now I’m writing full-time and I’ve expanded to writing about a wider range of topics, but career advice and interviewing inspirational women will always be my favorite thing to explore. I’m starting a new series where I’ll share the articles I’ve published each month. I’ve written far more than these because articles that were due this month don’t all get published in the same month and I also do a lot of ghostwriting. With that caveat, let’s get started!
Favorite Article of the Month:
I published my 100th Forbes article this month! I interviewed one of my favorite female entrepreneurs, Katia Beauchamp, the founder of Birchbox. I got to tour their headquarters, design my own Birchbox, and talk to Katia for half an hour.
- Channing Tatum’s Birthday Message For Wife Jenna Is The Cutest Thing Ever (Women’s Health)
- This Post Just Revealed A Cute Detail About Kate Hudson’s Relationship (Women’s Health)
- Prince Harry Just Shared Adorable Details About His Christmas With Meghan Markle (Women’s Health)
- People Are Freaking Out About What Kanye West Gave Kim Kardashian For Christmas (Women’s Health)
- Kourtney Kardashian’s 5-Year-Old Daughter Dyed Her Hair—What Do You Think? (Women’s Health)
- We’re Totally Obsessed With Will And Kate’s Family Christmas Card (Women’s Health)
- Kim Kardashian Just Got Real About Why Choosing A Surrogate Is So Hard (Women’s Health)
- 15 Amazing Last-Minute Gifts You Can Buy On Amazon Prime (Women’s Health)
- 13 Gifts That Are Better Than A Candle (Women’s Health)
- Why Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Have ‘Zero Plans’ For A Wedding (Women’s Health)
- 5 High-Protein Snacks That Will Keep You Full Until Dinner (Rodale’s Organic Life)
- 5 High-Protein Snacks That Will Keep You Full Until Dinner (Prevention)
- 5 High-Protein Snacks That Will Keep You Full Until Dinner (Runner’s World)
- Brunno Attorre: Using Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence to Advance Advertising (Cornell Tech)
- How Plan de Ville’s Founder Is Empowering Emerging Fashion Designers (Forbes)
- How Sugarfina’s Founders Built A Million-Dollar (And Very Instagrammable) Candy Company (Forbes)
- How Birchbox’s Cofounders Built A Profitable Beauty Empire (Forbes)
- How Joy Bauer Is Making People Healthier One Recipe At A Time (Forbes)
- How Venus ET Fleur’s Cofounders Created Beautiful Roses That Last A Year (Forbes)