Here’s what I want to accomplish this month!
- Use RunKeeper and run 2-4 times per week.
- Finish my big project and send it in.
- Write 5 Forbes articles.
- Publish my first print magazine article.
- Pitch and write for at least one new publication.
- Read at least one book.
- Wear my contacts and put on makeup most days of the week.
- Publish Elana Lyn posts two or three times a week.
- Run a half-marathon.
- Go to bed by 11:30 pm.
And here’s how I did last month!
- Use Runkeeper to train for a half marathon in October and stick to the plan. (Done! I deviated from the plan a bit but made up the runs on other days.)
- Run 2-4 times per week. (Yes! Except when I had a cold.)
- Wake up between 6:30-7 am on weekdays. (Sometimes!)
- Continue to work on my big project! (Yes!)
- Write 5 Forbes articles. (Yes!)
- Read two books. (I just finished Scrappy Little Nobody and The Good Girl)
- Pitch at least one new publication. (Yes! I have some exciting stuff coming soon.)
- Wear my contacts and put on makeup most days of the week. (Yep!)
- Publish Elana Lyn posts three times per week. (Yep!)
- Run a 10K. (Yep!)