I’m a big fan of checklists and breaking up big goals into smaller, actionable goals. Here’s what I want to focus on this month! I hope this list inspires you to join!
First of all a caveat: I am sorry I haven’t been blogging as regularly lately. I miss posting 3-5 times a week and have a LONG list of blog posts I want to write. I’ve been working on a big project and freelance writing has been ramping up. But I love Elana Lyn and I love everybody who comes back to read. I promise to start posting more regularly again (and I’ll *hopefully!* have an exciting announcement soon as well.)
- Use Runkeeper to train for a half marathon in October and stick to the plan.
- Run 2-3 times per week.
- Wake up between 6:30-7 am on weekdays.
- Continue to work on my big project and make some moves.
- Write 5 Forbes articles.
- Read two books. (Right now I’m reading “Before We Were Yours.”)
- Do something fun for the 4th of July!
- Have a picnic in Central Park.
- Continue with BBG Round 4!
- Run a 10K.
And here’s how I did last month:
- Continue BBG. (Yep!)
- Complete a 10K! (Yep!)
- Write 5 Forbes articles. (I wrote 9!)
- Work on a BIG project!!! (YES!!!)
- Publish one to two posts a week. (Sorry!)
- Go to a Six Degrees Society event. (Yes!)
- Read at least one book. (I’m reading “When Breath Becomes Air” and “Saints for All Occasions“) (Highly recommend both!)
- Run a few times a week. (Yep!)
- Go to bed by 11 on weekdays. (50/50!)
- Eat gluten-free and vegan. (50/50!)
Another perk last month was visiting Charlottesville for one of my freshman year roommates’ wedding. I absolutely loved Charlottesville and wrote down lots of notes for a City Guide post! Oh and I started learning Photoshop for work.