I’m a big fan of checklists and breaking up big goals into smaller, actionable goals. Here’s what I want to focus on this month! I hope this list inspires you to join!
The May 2017 Checklist:
- Finish BBG Round 3.
- Complete a duathlon.
- Pitch and get published in at least 1 new publication.
- Write 5 Forbes articles.
- Go on a few dates.
- Publish one to two posts a week.
- Go to a Six Degrees Society event.
- Read at least one book. (Right now I’m reading “Perennials” and “Hourglass.”
- Go to more cardio classes.
- Go to bed by 11 on weekdays.
And here’s how I did last month!
- Create another course (Oops!)
- Complete a triathlon with my mom (Done!)
- Publish at least two blog posts per week (Done!)
- Read at least one book (I’m reading The Big Life) (Done!)
- Go to bed by 11-ish on weekdays (50/50)
- Continue with Sweat by Kayla (Done!)
- Jog, swim, and spin (Done!)
- Write daily to-do lists (Oops!)
- Pitch one new publication (Done!)
- Go to at least one Six Degrees Society event (Done!)