I’m a big fan of checklists and breaking up big goals into smaller, actionable goals. Here’s what I want to focus on this month! I hope this list inspires you to join!
- Create a rate sheet
- Get headshots done
- Publish two or three blog posts per week
- Read at least one book (I’m reading an advance copy of Dead Letters c/o and LOVE it)
- Go to bed by 11 on weekdays
- Continue with Sweat by Kayla
- Organize my digital life
- Do more cardio including spin and barre class
- Pitch a magazine publication
- Go to at least one Six Degrees Society event
Okay, so I didn’t get as much done last month as I wanted to, but luckily I believe in rollover goals.
- Take online classes (Done!)
- Create a rate sheet for Elana Lyn (Came up with the prices, but need to write it out)
- Publish three blog posts per week (Done!)
- Read at least one book (I read The Regulars c/o and The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo c/o!)
- Go to bed by 11 on weekdays (I give myself a B+ on this!)
- Continue with Sweat by Kayla (Done!)
- Continue to read my favorite newsletters (Broadstreet, The Skimm, and The New York Times Daily Digest) on the way to work (Done!)
- Do more cardio by going to at least one spin or barre class a week (Done!)
- Pitch one new publication (Done! So excited about this one!)
- Go to at least one Six Degrees Society event (Rolling over!)
What’s on your list?
Image via Alexis Damen!