Last year I focused more on diving into analytics to understand the posts that perform well. In 2016, the top performing posts were a variety of career advice posts and wellness posts. Without further ado…!
- How to do a Life Audit: I learned so much when I sat down and created my Life Audit!
- 7 Money Moves to Make in Your Twenties: Consider this Personal Finance 101.
- Tips for Waking Up Early: I was surprised to see that this one was one of the most popular posts because it was from 2014. But based upon the amount of articles I read on waking up early, it makes sense that it was popular!
- 20 Thought-Provoking Journal Prompts: I’m glad this one made the list because it was one of my favorite posts too. These journal prompts lead to some very insightful answers.
- 10 Common Interview Questions: A job search expert, Jamie Petkanics, took the guesswork out of what the recruiters want to hear during a job interview.
- How to Make a Vision Board: Get a stack of magazines and some glue and make a vision board for 2017!
- Inside the Mind of a Go-Getter Girl: This is another oldie but a goodie that got a lot of traffic from Pinterest.
- How to Find Your Dream Job: I’ve written a lot of career advice articles, but this is one of my favorites because it shows how to identify (and get!) your dream job.
- The Best Questions to Ask in a Job Interview: This article identified questions to ask in your job interview— and what you’ll learn from each.
- 7 Ways to Have a Better Morning Routine: Who doesn’t want to have a better morning routine?!
And the top ways people found Elana Lyn:
2. Direct referral (typing in www.elanalyn.com)
3. Google Search
What do you want to see more of in 2017?