I’m a big fan of checklists and breaking up big goals into smaller, actionable goals. Here’s what I want to focus on this month! I hope this list inspires you to join!
- Volunteer for Martin Luther King Jr. Day (P.S. I like to volunteer at the JCC!)
- Work on the design for my newsletter
- Write three blog posts per week
- Read one book (currently reading Lilac Girls at night and Build Your Dream Network: Forging Powerful Relationships in a Hyper-Connected World on my commute)
- Meditate at MNDFL
- Continue with Sweat by Kayla
- Continue to read my favorite newsletters (Broadstreet, The Skimm, and The New York Times Daily Digest) on the way to work
- Pitch one new publication
- Use my Clarisonic three days a week
- Pack lunch and healthy snacks (current favorite lunch is a kale salad with mixed nuts, dried cherries, goat cheese, and sliced apple current favorite snack is a clementine (or two)
What are some things you want to accomplish this month? I’d love inspiration for my next list.