The June 2016 Checklist

Last month went by really quickly. I accomplished a lot from my May 2016 Checklist, but there are a few goals that I’m going to rollover into June. I completed my 30 Day Challenge, read two books (The Assistant and How to Love Yourself (And Sometimes Other People), met up with someone after a Six Degrees Society event (we went to MNDFL), stayed in (a little bit) more one weekdays to cook, went to a networking event, took a few long bike rides, wrote two fitness reviews (MNDFL and Pure Barre Platform), and packed lunch at least three times a week. Here’s what I want to accomplish next month.

The June Checklist

1. Read two books.
  2. Stay in more on weekdays to cook.
  3. Go to bed by 11 pm on weekdays. I learned that your cortisol level increases after 11 pm which increases your stress and makes it harder to sleep.
  4. Work on my 30 Day Challenge to always be learning.
  5. Write two fitness reviews.
  6. Pack lunch at least three times a week.
  7. Try two new fitness classes.
  8. Discover a few new restaurants.
  9. Step out of my comfort zone.
  10. Work on my new series, Blog Better, and two that launch this month. (!!!)

What are your goals for the month?

Image via Lauren Conrad.

20 Responses to The June 2016 Checklist

I love your goals for this month, I want to try and go to bed at 11:00 or earlier more often too! I just feel so much more rejuvenated the next day!

Sleep is so essential. I need to get better about it too…we can crush the challenge together.

2. I didn’t know that about going to bed after 11 pm! I’m going to have to try to get to bed a little earlier this month. Good luck with your June goals.

3. Love this checklist! Mine includes not shopping (wahhhhh), reading 2-3 books, and going to bed by midnight… which I’ve already managed to fail at after going to bed at 3AM on the first night of June. Whoops.
    XO Amanda | http://www.glitterandspice.com

Just picked up The Assistants at Barnes and Noble!

5. Sami says:

I love reading monthly goal posts! So interesting to see what everyone aspires to!

Sami

6. michelle mink says:

Thanks for sharing your goals hope you make great progress towards completing them this month. My goal for the month is to send out letters/emails to companies that my blog is a great fit to work with.

These sound like really great goals! I can’t wait to read your new series!

Kayla | kaylablogs.com

8. Cristina says:

I also want to read two books! Good luck with your goals, girl!

X,
    Cristina
    cristinawashere.com

9. Brooke says:

I loved reading this! I never knew that your stress levels rise after 11 PM – I’ll have to make a point to get to bed earlier. I also want to read more books this summer.

XO, Brooke

Such great goals! I need to start writing mine down for this month. Also, did not know about the going to bed at 11pm tip. May need to try that out! Good luck on your goals (:
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

11. Mindy says:

What a great list of goals! Xoxo Mindy

12. Teresa says:

I need to start creating a checklist to hold myself accountable for everything I want to do. Otherwise I forget and another month passes by!

13. Audrey Stowe says:

You go girl!!! Setting goals is always so fun and exciting

14. Jessica says:

I love this, your goals and so realistic and do-able that they don’t seem scary (as mine mostly do!!) My goal is to read more. I’ve got into a bad habit of starting books and never finishing them so I want to commit a bit more time to that!

I love reading these goal posts because they inspire me to set some of my own!

I love reading these, because I feel like I relate to them so strongly. Staying in to cook can be so tough, but it really does help.