Last month went by really quickly. I accomplished a lot from my May 2016 Checklist, but there are a few goals that I’m going to rollover into June. I completed my 30 Day Challenge, read two books (The Assistant and How to Love Yourself (And Sometimes Other People), met up with someone after a Six Degrees Society event (we went to MNDFL), stayed in (a little bit) more one weekdays to cook, went to a networking event, took a few long bike rides, wrote two fitness reviews (MNDFL and Pure Barre Platform), and packed lunch at least three times a week. Here’s what I want to accomplish next month.
- Read two books.
- Stay in more on weekdays to cook.
- Go to bed by 11 pm on weekdays. I learned that your cortisol level increases after 11 pm which increases your stress and makes it harder to sleep.
- Work on my 30 Day Challenge to always be learning.
- Write two fitness reviews.
- Pack lunch at least three times a week.
- Try two new fitness classes.
- Discover a few new restaurants.
- Step out of my comfort zone.
- Work on my new series, Blog Better, and two that launch this month. (!!!)
What are your goals for the month?
Image via Lauren Conrad.