Last month went by really quickly. I accomplished a lot from my April 2016 Checklist, but there are a few goals that I’m going to rollover into May. I went to Pure Barre often, read two books (What She Knew and The Nest), pitched and started writing for Women’s Health, went to multiple Six Degrees Society networking events, took a weekend getaway to New Jersey for Passover, did something outside of my comfort zone (announcing it later this week!), and blogged five days a week.
Here’s what I want to do this month:
- Complete my 15-Minute Morning Routine.
- Meet up with someone I meet at a networking event.
- Read two books.
- Stay in more on weekdays and cook.
- Go to a networking event.
- Take a few long bike rides.
- Write two fitness reviews.
- Make my room a no-tech zone.
- Pack lunch three times a week.
- Watch the sunrise in Central Park.
What do you want to accomplish this month?
Image via Macadameia.