NYC Guide: 10 March Events in NYC

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite blog series because I love discovering new events and things to do in NYC. Last month, I did quite a few of the things on my February list. My favorite was seeing Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo: Cinderella with a friend. It was such a beautiful, modern interpretation of the story. It always amazes me when performances are able to tell a story through only choreography. Here are some March events in NYC that I want to do this month!

March Events in NYC

March Events in NYC

1. Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park Rink
2. The Butterfly Conservatory at the American Museum of Natural History
3. Mozart, Schubert, and Mendelssohn at Lincoln Center
4. Munch and Expressionism at Neue Galerie New York
5. Patti Austin at Blue Note Jazz Club
6. READ Brooklyn Authors Book Fair
7. Sex and the City Tavern Tour
8. St. Patrick’s Day events
9. Entrepreneurs Festival
10. Orchid Show

15 Responses to NYC Guide: 10 March Events in NYC

1. All of these things sounds like a lot of fun! I think I’m going to have to make my way into NYC a few times this month. I’m adding the Butterfly Conservatory, The Sex and The City Tavern Tour, and the Entrepreneurs Festival to my March to-do list.

Happy Friday!

2. Cristina says:

Sex and the City Tavern tour?! Sounds awesome! Wish I was in NYC!

3. Mindy says:

Great round up of NYC events. I’m in Boston and need to make a NYC visit happen again soon! Xoxo Mindy

You are so making me wish I could jet over to New York for the month and gallivant about (:

The Sex and the City tavern tour sounds right up my alley! I am dying to get back to NYC in the near future.

6. I love New York City this time of year. Sounds like there’s definitely a lot going on this month.

LiveLifeWell,
    Allison

7. Sara Laughed says:

New York is such a great city. I live close-by and I don’t visit nearly often enough. I’m glad you had such a great time at the Cinderella ballet; I went to a Great Gatsby ballet performance a few years ago, and it amazed me, too, to see how much storytelling can be done with choreography!

8. Anna says:

That Sex and the City tavern tour sounds really fun! I hope you get to go to all of these!
    -Anna | http://www.fivefootandfabulous.com

9. Jiawun Phng says:

Ooh they all sound like so much fun! I really want to visit NYC one day! x

Wish I was in NYC to enjoy all of these events!! I need to make a trip to New york soon!
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

11. Gosh…I have got to get to New York one day! I am going to Chicago in June with my mom. I am hoping maybe we can catch a quick flight there even for a couple days before heading home.

These make me want to visit NYC soon! Great idea for a post!

Oh I would love to do the SATC tavern tour!

14. A friend of mine is heading to NYC for spring break in a couple weeks and I passed this along to her!

I am so sad that I won’t be able to go to NYC in March. 🙁