Everyone loves little treats that you can make quickly and eat quickly! These Valentine’s Day pretzel snacks are just that type of treat. We have a Valentine’s Day pretzel recipe that’s the perfect combination of salty and sweet.
It will take more time to pull out the ingredients than it will to make them. Since these bite-sized treats are so easy to pull together, they are perfect for last minute gifts or parties. They would be an ideal favor for a Galentine Day party or special treats for your colleagues. If you plan to give these away as gifts, just throw a handful in a Valentine or plain cellophane bag and tie it with a red or pink ribbon.
You can make different versions of the Valentine’s Day pretzel snacks by using cinnamon hearts or conversation hearts on them instead of sprinkles. If you are looking for more color, try using pink or red candy melts instead of melted chocolate. No matter how you make them, they will be hard to resist!
By Bella Bucchiotti
Valentine’s Day Pretzel Recipe
- Small pretzels
- White chocolate chips
- Milk chocolate chips
- Heart sprinkles
- Line two baking sheets with parchment.
- Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave. Place melted chocolate into a piping bag or a sandwich bag with a small corner cut off.
- Place a pretzel on the parchment lined sheet and pipe a small amount of chocolate in the center.
- Place a large heart sprinkle on the chocolate and then place in the refrigerator to set.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave.
- Dip a pretzel into the white chocolate and then sprinkle with small hearts.
- Set on lined baking sheet and place in the refrigerator to set.
What are your favorite Valentine’s Day recipes?