I love sharing NYC events, restaurants, and gym classes but it might be boring for people who don’t live in NYC. So I’ll be curating a list of events and things to do each month. But I’ll still be sharing fitness reviews and some of my favorite experiences. Let’s get this series started with February events in NYC!
1. Celebrate Mardi Gras.
2. Go to The Sweetheart Soiree.
3. Watch the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.
4. Drink at the NYC Winter Wine Festival.
5. Eat chocolate at the Brooklyn Chocolate Takedown.
6. Celebrate NYC Beer Week.
7. Watch Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo: Cinderella.
8. Shop at the Patricia Field sale.
9. Enjoy a different hot chocolate flavor every day at City Bakery’s Annual Hot Chocolate Festival.
10. Stroll through Central Park to the Met to see the Jacqueline de Ribes: The Art of Style exhibit.