1. Cook with groceries from a farmer’s market. I like going to the Greenmarket Farmer’s Market in Union Square.
2. Watch a movie outside. I am going to go to see Footloose in Bryant Park with a friend. I can’t wait! There are movies in Bryant Park all summer long.
3. Take a cooking class. My friend Jackie and I are taking a cupcake baking class at one of my favorite NYC bakeries, Butter Lane.
4. Go to an outdoor gym class. I went to Yoga in Bryant Park last year and had a great time. There was something special about taking a class outdoors with so many people. I want to go back again this month.
5. Go to an event in your town. My friend and I are going to Manhattanhenge at The American Museum of Natural History. Manhattanhenge happens twice a year; it’s when the sunset lines perfectly with Manhattan’s grid.
6. Plan a weekend getaway. My mom, sister and I are going on a biking, kayaking, and camping trip. I can’t wait!
7. See a show. I want to go to Broadway in Bryant Park with colleagues during my lunch break. I used to go all the time when I was a paralegal and it was so much fun!
8. Go to an outdoor concert. My friend and I are seeing Colbie Caillat and Christina Perri perform in Hudson River Park! I can’t wait!
9. Read a book. I love Theresa’s recommendations!
10. Follow up on a goal. My goal for the month is to be published in at least 4 other publications.
What’s on your list? Follow up on my progress on Instagram!