Fitness Files: Old Navy Activewear

I love Old Navy’s Activewear collection. I went to Old Navy recently and picked up a few additions to my workout wardrobe. The other day I was talking to a coworker about some of our favorite places to shop. I mentioned Old Navy because it is affordable and stylish.

Today I’m partnering with Shop At Home to share coupons and Cash Back offers for some of my favorite fitness finds from Old Navy.

Old-Navy-Active-Shirts

Inspirational Gym Shirts

Old-Navy-Women's-Burnout-Tank

Women’s Burnout Tank

Old-Navy-Workout-Leggings

Women’s Go-Dry Compression Leggings

women's-yoga-capris-old-navy

Women’s Yoga Capris

old-navy-activewear

Women’s Go-Dry Compression Capris

This post is sponsored by Shop At Home. Shop at Home is an online coupon and Cash Back site that partners with thousands of online retailers and more than 60 million members to deliver savings and rewards. Thank you to Shop at Home for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.

Featured image via Dallas Wardrobe.

Where are your favorite places to shop for workout clothes?

19 Responses to Fitness Files: Old Navy Activewear

1. Old Navy is a great place for workout clothes! I’ve gotten a lot of my yoga pieces there and have been impressed with the style and quality. Of course, I also love Athleta for activewear!

2. I love VS Sport workout clothes and Nike too, but these are so affordable. Love it!
    Xx

3. Madison Taylor says:

Sometimes I seriously go on activewear hauls for absolutely no reason. I never would have thought to check out Old Navy! Loving that “Stay Strong / Be Fierce” tank!

xx
    Madison

4. Alessandra says:

Same thing as Madison. I would never have considered Old Navy as a place to shop for workout clothes! I’d definitely wear the first tank, it’s so motivational. When Target used to be in Canada, I used to shop there for a lot of my workout clothes!

Alessandra | The PumpUp Blog

5. Alexandra Hollander says:

Who would have thought that Old Navy has cute workout clothes? I gotta check them out
    Alexandra | http://www.cloudyskiesandsushine.com

6. Felice Raina says:

I remember i use to hate shopping at Old Navy but recently I went browsing there and came out with two bags full of stuff! They really have some of the cutest workout clothes. I normally shop for mines at Victoria Secrets but at Old Navy it’s so much cheaper 🙂

Felice Raina { http://thekissofjoy.com }

I would’ve never thought to look at Old Navy for workout clothes! For sure going sooN!

The compression leggings look great! I love leggings for jogging or with an oversized t-shirt for a lazy day at home (:

I love old navy’s work out gear as well.
    The fun print on the compression leggings is my favorite.

I don’t work out a lot, but when I do it’s in Old Navy active wear! Haha .. I seriously love their clothes!!

11. I love Old Navy’s fitness brand! Very nice clothing at great prices 🙂 Great post!

xx | Steph @ The Lovely Essentials & Jenssen’s Designs

I love those leggings! I have a couple of pairs from Gap that I love, but I will definitely take a look in Old Navy when I’m running low on workout clothes!

13. When I’m looking for workout gear, I always hit up Old Navy. I love their gym shirts!

Oh they have such cute workout clothes! I haven’t gone to Old Navy in forever but will definitely have to stop by!

15. I need to hit up Old Navy for some workout gear! I really love buying workout wear from Lululemon, but I don’t buy it very frequently because of the cost (and my lack of workouts. Hahaha)

XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

16. Julia says:

I haven’t been to Old Navy in years! I used to go quite often, and I still have most of my clothing from there, but I have to say I never went for workout clothes. Love the first top!

Julia | Pennies & Paper

17. Alicia says:

I keep forgetting that Old Navy has activewear! This is such a cheaper alternative to Lululemon. Love your picks!

xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

18. Alexandra says:

I have had bad experiences with Old Navy workout gear — it looks cute but the pants are generally see-through! I’ve tried different styles, sizes, prints, etc but every one of them is too sheer for getting a good sweat on outside the house. 🙁

19. Heather says:

I think ON activewear is great quality compared to other brands – I have had some pairs of the compression leggings and crops for 1-2 years and they wash well and don’t pill at all. I’ve never had an issue with them being sheer, but I only buy the compression fabric, not cotton.