1. Read a book. I love curling up with a good book. Here are our book recommendations for June.
2. Try a new gym class. I’m use ClassPass to try different fitness classes in NYC. Try one of my favorite boutique fitness studios.
3. Improve your career. There’s a lot of advice out there about getting a job but not as much about improving once you have one. Read our career advice.
4. Build your personal brand. A great personal brand will help you stand out from the crowd. Implement these personal branding action items.
5. Try a new recipe. I recommend this Eggplant Pizza Recipe.
6. Explore NYC. I make a checklist of things to do every season. Here are my favorite summer activities in NYC. It’s time for me to make an updated list!
7. Try natural skincare products. The Neutrogena team sent me their Neutrogena Naturals line and I absolutely love it. I like knowing that there are no harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes or phthalates, meaning there’s nothing I can’t pronounce. Luckily, they are also effective. My skin feels clean and nourished.
8. Have a picnic. I love having picnics in Central Park. Every year a few friends and I go to The Philharmonic in Central Park and bring a picnic dinner.
9. Bike around the city. Take out a bike and bike around your city. It’s a great way to workout and see new places. Bring a friend and stop at various coffee shops you want to try. I’ve been meaning to bike the perimeter of the city now that the weather is warm!
10. Take a weekend trip. I love taking weekend trips in Westchester, Woodstock, or friends’ houses in New Jersey. It is so nice to get away for the weekend.
Featured image: Pinterest