Oh what a week! There were so many fun events and new places but here are a few of my favorites!
1. My friend Elizabeth and I went to dinner at Pizza Beach, a healthier pizza restaurant with a Malibu Beach vibe. They have specialty pizzas like: Mushroom and Stracciatella with seasonal mushrooms, roasted leeks, and mascarpone; the Roasted Beets and Goat Cheese with beets, fresh chevre, and micro arugula; the Purple Kale and Butternut Squash with kale, butternut squash, and mozzarella; and the Lamb Merguez and Oaxaca Cheese with upstate grass fed lamb, shishito peppers, and fresh cilantro. They have lots of vegetarian and vegan options and you can get your pizza with gluten free bread or dairy free mozzarella cheese. I absolutely recommend it!
Images via Pizza Beach
2. My friend Carrie and I went to BCD Tofu House for dinner. I got the Hot Stone Bibimbap Combo and really liked it. In the mood for a late night dinner? They’re open 24 hours!
Image via BCD Tofu House
3. I’m partnering with FitReserve this month and I went to a class at SWERVE on Tuesday. The classes are absolutely fantastic! They group riders into teams and you compete together in short races. The points throughout the class are added up then you find out the winning team. Although, based upon how sore my legs and arms were, everyone wins! I took a class with Seth – he is so energetic and fantastic! I also went again the next day for NYC Fit Week. The class was full and 100% of the proceeds went towards She’s the First and Health 2.0. I took the class with Andy and he kept everyone motivated and pumped. I can’t wait to go back! I’m going to write one of my more thorough reviews soon!
Image via NYC Fit Week
4. One of my good friends, Samantha, launched Trend Tribe one year ago. I remember going to dinner when it was just an idea, and it’s been so much fun watching her become so successful! I went to their 1 year anniversary party and it was such a wonderful way to celebrate all of their accomplishments so far. Big things ahead!
Image via Trend Tribe
5. Exhale has become one of my favorite studios in NYC. I try to go to Core Fusion Barre at least once a week. I have taken classes with a few different instructors and it is so much fun every time. Plus you can sit in comfortable chairs and sip tea while you wait. It feels almost like a spa experience…except you also get an intense full-body workout!
And now I’m off to a relaxing weekend away! Have great weekend!!!