I go through this peanut butter granola recipe so quickly. It is SO GOOD.
-2 cups old fashioned oats
-1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
-1/4 cup honey
-2 Tbsp packed light-brown sugar
-Optional: peanuts, pecans, or chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Pour oats into a mixing bowl, set aside.
3. In a microwave safe mixing bowl (or it can also be melted in a saucepan), combine peanut butter, honey and brown sugar and heat mixture in microwave until runny and smooth, about 25 seconds.
4. Pour mixture over oats in mixing bowl and toss mixture with a spatula until evenly coated. (If you’re adding nuts, cranberries, or other ingredients – except chocolate – add them now.)
5. Spread mixture onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet into an even layer and bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 18 – 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking.
6. Take it out of the oven.
7. Allow to cool completely (it wont be crunchy until it cools) and store in an airtight container. If you want to add chocolate chips that won’t melt, do so now.
Recipe adapted from Cooking Classy’s 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Granola Recipe (here).
P.S. It tastes great on yogurt! I love making a parfait with mixed nuts, dried cranberries, raisons, strawberries, and Chobani yogurt.