It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I love the holiday season in NYC. Here is my winter in NYC list.
1. Go to Rockefeller Center to see the Christmas tree.
2. Get hot chocolate at Jaques Torres.
3. Visit the Union Square Holiday Market.
4. Admire all of the holiday windows on 5th Avenue.
5. Go to a bar with a fireplace. (Done! Schoolbreds)
6. Go to Le Parker Meredian to see The Gingerbread Extravaganza.
7. Go to the NY Botanical Garden’s Holiday Train Show.
8. Go ice skating at Bryant Park, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, or Trump Lansker.
9. Get hot chocolate or hot apple cider at Dean and Deluca and take a walk in Central Park.
10. Eat at a restaurant for Winter Restaurant Week.
11. Go to the Bank of America Winter Village. (Done!)
12. Get hot chocolate and a cookie at City Bakery.
13. Visit the tree at The Palace Hotel.
14. Go to a museum on a snowy day.
15. Have dinner or drinks at Rolf’s. (Done!)
16. See a movie at Nitehawk Cinema.
1. See the Rockettes perform.
2. Go to The Nutcracker.
3. Watch the ball drop on New Year’s Eve.
4. Go to Santa Con.
5. Go to the Westminister Dog Show.
6. Visit the Brooklyn Flea.
7. Go to the Natural History Museum’s Romance Under the Stars.
8. See the lights at Bronx Arthur Avenue.
9. Have tea at Lady Mendel’s.
10. Go to the Chinese New Year Parade.
1. Take a class.
2. Read a book about content strategy/marketing.
3. Clean out closet and donate clothes. (Done!)
4. Try two holiday recipes. (Gingerbread Cookies + )
5. Complete 30 Day Challenges.
6. Read a classic.