I’ve been living at my dad’s for a week to take care of our family dog while he’s away in South Africa. I come home after work to walk the dog instead of going to dinner with friends or going to a networking event. It’s been relaxing (especially because it’s almost hibernation weather). I’ve been cooking a lot. I made up this trail mix recipe and have to share it with you because it is INCREDIBLE.
Trail Mix Recipe
-Almonds, peanuts, macadamia nuts, and pecans
1. Preheat oven to 300
2. Chop up the dates and apples
3. Add Pam or something on the pan so the trail mix doesn’t stick
4. Lay everything down evenly on the pan
5. Add cinnamon, brown sugar, and maple syrup
6. Rub everything around so things get glazed in the syrup
7. Put it in the oven and wait 30 minutes
8. Add some sea salt and mix things around a bit
9. Wait another 30-40 minutes and take it out of the oven
10. Add chocolate chips, they’ll melt
11. Let it cool then put it in a storage container. I put it in the fridge.