In Guac We Trust. We recently made vegetarian burritos for a girls night in. We made everything using products from Trader Joe’s! Trader Joe’s is wonderful for buying nutritious food on a budget. Have you ever heard Whole Foods referred to as Whole Paycheck? I love Whole Foods but Trader Joe’s is less expensive and the lines always go a lot faster than I expect. I loved this Vegetarian Burrito recipe.
Vegetarian Burrito Recipe
1. Avocado’s Number Guacamole
2. Whole Kennel Corn3. Organic Black Beans
4. Organic Brown Rice
5. Fire Roasted Bell Peppers and Onions – I buy a bag of this every time I go! It is my favorite.
6. Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
7. Chunky Salsa
8. Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas
9. Mexican Blend Cheese
P.S. Two Funny Girls is graciously giving The Preppy Post Grad readers 15% off on checkout with the code PREPPYPOSTGRAD. I want to get a cutting board now that I’m cooking more. I’d get this greek key monogram cutting board in hibiscus (greek key)and aqua (open circle monogram).