It is the day we have all been waiting for –
National Commercial Day the Super Bowl. I am excited for the commercials and the snacks.
My office had Dip Day at work on Friday to celebrate. Everybody brought a dip or a type of chip. It was really fun to try all the different (vegetarian) dips and to get to know everyone better.
I looked up lots of recipes while I was deciding what to bring and these are some of the best savory and sweet Super Bowl snacks I could find!
1. Spicy Sweet Potato Hummus (The Novice Chef):
2. Spiced Eggplant Hummus and Pita Chips (Veggie Num Num):
3. Rainbow Veggie Flatbread Pizza (Gimme Some Oven):
4.Grilled Artichoke Pesto Zucchini Bites (Fifteen Spatulas):
5. Skinny Hot Spinach Dip (Gina’s Skinny Recipes):
6. The Best Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burgers (Gina’s Skinny Recipes): If people are eating wings and you decide you need more than just a snack!
7. Warm Black Bean Dip (Brown Eyed Baker):
8. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms (A Food Centric Life):
10. Individual Seven-Layer Dip (The Girl Who Ate Everything):
11. Fire Roasted Corn Guacamole (Menu Musings of a Modern American Mom):
12. Easy Bean and Corn Salsa (Celebrations at Home):
1. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip (Shugary Sweets):
2. Nutella, Chocolate Chip and Cream Cheese Dip (Babble):
4. Chocolate Strawberry Footballs (Domestic Fits):
5. Football Brownie Bites (The Nerd’s Wife):
I hope that you have a great day tomorrow!