My freshman year roommates and I have an email chain that we use to update each other on our lives (boys, jobs, moving, family etc.). It is basically the diary that I always say I’ll keep (but never do). At the end of each email we list any beauty recommendations we want to share. I love when they recommend products from the drugstore, so I figured I’d share my personal favorites with you!
These are my favorite products from the drugstore:
2. Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser ($8.99): My dermatologist recommended this cleanser and I have been using it ever since. I have sensitive skin and this cleanser gets all of my makeup off without making my skin feel dry.
3. Conair Brush Gel Grips Paddle Brush ($6.49): This brush works really well for styling my hair and getting out any tangles. I also really like the feeling of the gel grip.
4. Clear Scalp & Hair Total Care Nourishing Daily Shampoo and Conditioner ($5.99 each): This shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel shinier and less frizzy. I like that it has a lot of nutrients.
5. Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm ($3.30): I have loved this lip balm forever! I love that it tingles when you put it on and it makes my lips feel more moisturized in the winter.
6. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Smoothing Body Wash ($6.99): My dermatologist recommended this body wash. It smells so good and exfoliates naturally, making my skin feel smooth and moisturized! This body wash is great for people with sensitive skin.
7. Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara, Classic Black ($6.09): I just need a few coats of this and I am ready to go! This mascara also doesn’t leave clumps, which is a definite plus.