Baby it’s cold outside! When I was younger there was nothing better than falling back to sleep after learning that school was cancelled for a snow day. I would sleep in then go to the movies or sledding in Central Park with friends. We would always finish the day with hot chocolate at French Roast or one of our respective apartments. If we made our own hot chocolate it was usually instant hot chocolate from Swiss Miss, Godiva, or William & Sonoma but here are some alternative recipes now that we can use the stove alone.
Warm up with these delicious hot chocolate recipes.
2. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate (A Beautiful Mess):
6. S’mores Hot Chocolate (Minimalist Baker):
8. Candy Manor Peppermint Hot Chocolate (Ezra Pound Cake):
12. Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Cocktail (Snappy Gourmet):
15. Crockpot Hot Chocolate (Frugal Girls):