1. Kate Spade New York Light Up the Room Candle ($40): I love this candle plus she can put in a tea light and reuse it after she is done with the candle that comes inside!
2. Charm and Gumption She Turned Her Cant’s Into Can’s & Her Dreams Into Plans ($15): A simple (and beautiful) reminder.
3. Kate Spade New York Glitter Box Set ($30): These socks are perfect for boot weather.
4. Bobbi Brown ‘Sequin Shimmer Brick’ Eye Palette ($48.50): “Bobbi Brown Sequin Shimmer Brick eye palette features a spectrum of 10 shimmering shades that you can wear in a variety of different ways. For your own custom shade, swipe your fingertip across the shadows and apply to your lids. Or you can apply each to your finger individually and layer as you go. Both ways leave you with a soft wash of pearlescent color.”
5. Tory Burch Mini Umbrella ($48): This tiny umbrella is small enough to fit in her purse.
6. Reiko Kaneko Lip Tease Mug ($20): This mug has a playful lipstick print on it!
7. Essie Holiday Kit ($15): “Looking for the perfect gift for the fashionista in your life, whether it’s your best friend, mom, sister or even yourself? The limited edition essie 2013 holiday gift set is your answer. This set of five mini essie polishes is the ultimate must-have gift for any occasion – use them at home take them to the salon. The essie 2013 holiday gift set includes five of essie’s iconic shades – ballet slippers, chinchilly, turquoise & caicos, forever yummy, wicked – each one works with any fabulous outfit and looks great all year long.”
8. Laura Mercier ‘Bold Brights’ Mini Lip Glace Set ($48 but a $80 value!): “A beautiful mini lip glacé set features fresh, bold and bright shades by Laura Mercier that give your pout the perfect pop. Wear each by itself or layer them to create a color that’s yours alone.”
9. Kiehl’s Since 1851 Greatest Hits Collection ($45): These are some of the best Kiehl’s products!
10. Kate Spade NY Things We Love Cocktail Book ($40): This book is full of inspiration!
11. Monogrammed Wayfarer Sunglasses ($31): A fun way to personalize a classic style.
12. The New York Times 36 Hours: 150 Weekends In The USA and Canada ($39.99): “A compilation of updated and new versions of the Gray Lady’s weekly travel column, which offers jam-packed yet practical itineraries for spending two nights and half a day in varied destinations, from the great urban centers on everyone’s travel list to surprising locales with undiscovered character and charm.”
13. Sugar Paper, Los Angeles Bubbly Cheers Coasters ($30): Perfect for anyone who loves to entertain!
14. Design Darling Emily Ley Exclusive Navy Stripe iPhone Case ($48): “This exclusive Emily Ley for Design Darling personalized iPhone case features a “barely there” shape adorned with a traditional, fresh personalized design. With this super cute new case, you’ll want to flip your phone over to enjoy and show off your design (win, win — put that phone face down, enjoy your cute case, and spend time with the ones who mean the most to you!).”
15. S’well Shimmer Collection Water Bottle ($35): “Our bottles are beautifully crafted composed of non-leaching and non-toxic 18/8 stainless steel, that keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12, while giving back to those in need. S’well is a charitable community member and proud partner of charitable organizations such as WaterAid, American Forests, and Drink Up. As the premier fashionable and reusable water bottle, we have found that our customers love these bottles worldwide! S’well is currently sold in retail stores in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America, the Middle East, and throughout Asia.”
16. Capri Blue Jar Candle ($28): The best smelling candle. Ever.
17. Deborah Lippmann Starlight Glitter Set ($49): Deborah Lippmann’s stellar Holiday 2013 sets are all about pops of bold colors and shimmery-glitter finishes that spark your fantasies and reveries.
18. J. Crew Lodge Moccasins ($49.50): “The coziest cold-weather comfort, with a thick faux-shearling lining and traditional moccasin styling.”
19. SHOPbymonika Savon De Marseille Liquid Soap and Hand Cream ($28): “Refined in the old world French tradition, the gentle cleansing and moisturizing properties of the liquid soaps and triple-milled bar soaps are a result of high levels of all natural ingredients, including vegetable and palm oils, enriched with shea butter, almond or olive oil for additional nourishment. Choose from a selection of lush fragrances, an authentic, classic element of Provence, or indulge in pure and fragrance-free.”
20. Bliss ‘You Butter Watch Out’ Body Butter Set ($39.00 for a $87 Value!): Because every day should be a spa day.
21. Drybar The VIP Pack ($25): “This Drybar VIP kit features three essential Drybar products to create a perfect blowout in an easy-to-carry, travel-size pack. Detox Dry Shampoo is the ultimate product for extending your blowout—it quickly and efficiently absorbs dirt and oils in hair, while adding root volume and texture. Southern Belle is a super lightweight mousse that provides tons of volume and won’t leave your hair sticky or stiff. Money Maker is a very “workable” flexible hold hairspray that is infused with mirabelle plum oil which creates an amazing, long-lasting sheen.”
22. The Rise of Fashion and Lessons Learned at Bergdorf Goodman Hardcover ($23.18): “From lavish events attended by high-profile personalities such as Princess Diana, Margaret Thatcher, Jacqueline Onassis, and Yves Saint Laurent to the latest creative ventures of Marc Jacobs, Donna Karan, Michael Kors, and Donald Trump, Ira Neimark, the legendary leader of fashion luxury retail, recounts how he and his talented fashion and merchandising team brought Bergdorf Goodman to its leadership position—an approach, he shows, that continues to inform the most successful designers and business leaders today. While his personal anecdotes focus on how and why Bergdorf helped build the fashion industry during one of the most exciting periods in its history—the late sixties through the early nineties—the author also shares his views on how contemporary retailers have increased profits by skimping on service, resulting in the loss of customer loyalty. The Rise of Fashion and Lessons Learned at Bergdorf Goodman is a valuable resource for anyone who aspires to succeed in the business of luxury fashion.”