These gifts are perfect for athletes. I hope that my little sister isn’t reading this because I may have posted a few possible birthday gifts for her!
1. Bliss Mammoth Minty Scrub Soap ($20): This minty bar smells amazing and feels like a massage!
2. Bliss Hot Salt Scrub ($38): This scrub is the perfect way to unwind after a hard workout.
3. Lululemon Run With Me Mittens ($28): These warm gloves are tech-friendly, sweat-wicking and have a reflective logo.
4. Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Tracker ($99.95): The Fitbit tracks steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep cycle!
5. Women’s Nike Tempo Track Running Shorts ($31.99): These are such comfortable running shorts!
6. Three Jane NY Map Necklace ($150): The Runner Map Necklace is the perfect gift for someone who has just run a marathon! The necklace shows a map of the marathon and is a sentimental reminder of her accomplishment!
7. My Custom Yoga Mat ($40): These custom yoga mats are so cute!
8. Alexandra Ferguson “Go To The Gym” Decorative Pillow ($97): A fun reminder to go to the gym.
9. Nalgene On the Fly Water Bottle ($12.99): “If you are looking for a high quality reusable water bottle or container that is made in USA, Nalgene is your place.”
10. Lululemon Athletica Enlighten And Expand Tote ($68): This bag has enough space for all of her gym essentials and is cute enough to bring to happy hour.