1. Tory Burch Eddie Ballet Flat ($185): These shoes will keep her comfortable walking through ruins, museums or wherever else her travels take her! “Easy, chic and versatile, the Eddie Ballet Flat is one of our favorite go-to shoes. Dress it up or dress it down, this wardrobe staple — in smooth leather — is great for work or weekend. It’s also the ideal travel shoe thanks to a comfortable slipper-like fit.”
2. L.L. Bean Adventure Duffle Bag in Medium ($44.95): This well-made duffle bag will last for years of travel.
3. Apple iPad with Retina Display MD513LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi, White) 4th Generation ($499): So that she can get some work done, read all of her favorite books, stay fit with the Nike app, and so much more.
4. Lilly Pulitzer Keyboard Case for iPad ($80): I love this and so will she! “A chic and simple way to turn your tablet into a laptop on the go, our keyboard case is perfectly suited to the task.”
5. Three Jane NY Map Necklace ($150): Put a diamond on her favorite travel destination! “Featured in Lucky, New York Magazine, and People StyleWatch, the Three Jane Map Necklace is the “it” gift of the season. You pick the address. We engrave it onto a 14K gold plate, marking your location with a tiny, little diamond.”
6. Bose® QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® Headphones ($299): These headphones will allow her to tune out the baby crying in Row 10. “The best around-ear Bose headphones reduce noise across a wide range of frequencies. Enjoy music and movies with clear and lifelike sound. Comfortable, around-the-ear fit; ideal for frequent flyers. Includes airline adapter, carrying case, and two audio cables-one with mic/remote for iPhone/iPod control and hands-free iPhone calling. AAA battery: 35 hours average life.”
7. Henri Bendel Cashmere Three Piece Travel Set ($298): She will travel comfortably with this set.”100% Cashmere. Includes: Reversible soft eye mask, blanket, and pillow. Pillow also acts as a tied pouch for easy travel.”
8. Bliss Sink Side Six Pack ($28): From hotels to hostels she’ll feel refreshed with these Bliss products! “To make it even easier for trying or traveling, we’ve mini-sized some of our most mega bath, body and skincare formulas (the same ones scored by lucky W Hotel guests) and bundled them into a handy waterproof tote. The set contains convenient 1 oz travel sizes of our famous and fabulous fresh-citrus-scented dry-skin-drenching moisture cream, Bliss Lemon+Sage Body Butter, gloss-giving Bliss Lemon+Sage Supershine Shampoo, tangle-taming Bliss Lemon+Sage Conditioning Rinse, softly soapy Bliss Lemon+Sage Soapy Sap, 2-in-1 oil-free exfoliating Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash, and smooth but substantial Bliss Lemon+Sage Soap Slab (1.8 oz bar) packaged in a clear plastic zip lock travel case.”
9. Lipault Parisian Luggage Lipault 25″ Trolley ($230): This luggage is light to carry and it easily collapses, which is perfect for tiny apartments or dorm rooms.
10. Fitbit Flex™ Wireless Activity and Sleep Wristband (Black) ($100): An excellent way for her to stay fit while she is on the road! “This slim, stylish device is with you all the time. During the day, it tracks steps, distance, and calories burned. At night, it tracks your sleep cycle and wakes you silently in the morning. Flex automatically syncs your data to your PC, Mac®, iPhone® (4S and Apple iPad® (3, Retina and mini), iPod touch®, and to select Android devices without plugging in or pushing buttons. This gives you real-time access to your stats on the Fitbit dashboard throughout the day. It’s the motivation you need to get out and be more active.”
11. Kate Spade New York Le Pavillion Medium Heddy Pouch ($70): A stylish way to carry cosmetics!
12. Flight 001 Go Clean Beach Set ($66): Make a beach vacation even better. “A clever set to keep beach outings tidy and comfortable. This set of 3 nylon Flight 001 bags includes a pouch for wet swimsuits, a pouch for dusty sandals, and an insulated lunch bag with a Velcro® closure. Each bright bag has its own zipped carrying case for easy storage.”
13. Flight 001 SpacePak Travel Bag Set ($140): This colorful set makes packing so much easier. “A set designed for the well-prepared traveler, these 4 zip travel bags each have a specific purpose. The largest bag is for clothes, with separate compartments for clean pieces and laundry, and the smaller bags are made to hold toiletries and shoes. The lingerie bag is extra-secure with an additional zipped case, and all 4 bags have a side handle for easy transport. Interiors are thoughtfully outfitted with pockets and instructive packing graphics.”
14. Henri Bendel Travel Adaptor: Now she can keep her electronics charged wherever she is (so that she can call/email/snapchat you)! “Designed for 4 different plug configurations that fit into electric wall sockets in 150 countries. Works with laptops, cell phones, and small electronics.”
15. Henri Bendel Minimergency Candy Striper Mini White and Gold Kit ($16): You never know what she might need! Includes seventeen must haves: hairspray, clear nail polish, nail polish remover, emery board, lip balm, earring backs, clear elastics, mending kit, safety pin, Shemergency® tape, stain remover, deodorant towelette, pain reliever, tampon, breath freshener, dental floss, and an adhesive bandage.
What I’m Reading