1. Monogrammed Wayfarer Sunglasses ($31): A personal touch on a classic pair of sunglasses.
2. The Stationary Studio Hot Pink Hand-Bordered Note Cards ($41 for 25): Because a handwritten note will never go out of style.
3. Tradition With a Wink Classic Totes ($88 – $148): These totes are perfect for everything from a weekend getaway to a day of studying in the library! I absolutely love the print choices!
4. Tradition With a Wink Cosmetic Bags ($68): Ginger jars, seahorses and dachshunds, oh my!
5. Design Darling Exclusive Navy Striped iPhone Case ($48): “This exclusive Emily Ley for Design Darling personalized iPhone case features a “barely there” shape adorned with a traditional, fresh personalized design. With this super cute new case, you’ll want to flip your phone over to enjoy and show off your design (win, win — put that phone face down, enjoy your cute case, and spend time with the ones who mean the most to you!).”
6. BaubleBar Mini Monogram Studs ($120): “Flaunt your initials in beautiful cursive lettering not once but twice with our adorable customizable monogram studs.”
7. DKM Accessories Cutout Filigree Monogram Sterling Bracelet ($198): This is on my personal Chanukah wish list!
8. BaubleBar Classic Monogram ($100): This is on my personal Chanukah wish list!
9. Three Jane NY The Map Necklace ($150): Featured in Lucky, New York Magazine, and People StyleWatch, the Three Jane Map Necklace is the “it” gift of the season. You pick the address. They engrave it onto a 14K gold plate, marking your location with a tiny, little diamond. This is on my personal Chanukah wish list!
10. DKM Accessories Monogram Clutch ($88): “A perfectly sized canvas clutch personalized with her initials.”
11. L.L. Bean Boat and Tote Bag, Open-Top ($20.95-$38.95): “Introduced as the Bean’s Ice Carrier way back in 1944, it was billed as a bag of builders’ canvas for hauling ice “from car to ice chest.” Today you can spot the Boat and Tote® doing heavy lifting everywhere from grocery stores to gardens, from beaches to bedroom closets. After nearly 70 years, it’s still the toughest, most versatile tote you can buy, in cotton canvas so sturdy it can stand on its own. Tested to hold up to 500 pounds, it’ll carry more than you can carry. We promise.”
12. Tradition With a Wink Handmade Lacquer Tray ($150-$275): These handmade trays will look perfect on any coffee table!
13. Devon Alana Diamond Monogram Headbands ($18.50): Blair Waldorf would approve!
14. The Pink Monogram Newport Bedding Collection From Matouk (Price Varies): Matouk is, “committed to designing and manufacturing the world’s best-made and best-loved linens for its passionate and discerning clientele around the world.”
What I’m Reading