1. Jonathan Adler First Lady Needlepoint Throw Pillow ($165): ”Jackie O’ needlepoint pillow is an homage to the glamour and style of the Kennedy years. One part Camelot, one part mod craft, totally JA!”
2. Jonathan Adler New York Needlepoint Throw Pillow ($98): ”Our jet set New York pillow is a needlepoint homage to one of our favorite glamorous locales. This hand embroidered waspy chic accent pillow will add punch to any chair or bedscape.
3. Domino: The Book of Decorating: A Room-by-Room Guide to Creating a Home That Makes You Happy ($22.53): “Domino: The Book of Decorating cracks the code to creating a beautiful home, bringing together inspiring rooms, how-to advice and insiders’ secrets from today’s premier tastemakers in an indispensable style manual. The editors take readers room by room, tapping the best ideas from domino magazine and culling insights from their own experiences. With an eye to making design accessible and exciting, this book demystifies the decorating process and provides the tools for making spaces that are personal, functional and fabulous.”
4. The Perfectly Imperfect Home: How to Decorate and Live Well ($21.12): “Over the years, founding editor in chief of domino magazine Deborah Needleman has seen all kinds of rooms, with all kinds of furnishings. Her conclusion: It’s not hard to create a relaxed, stylish, and comfortable home. Just a few well-considered items can completely change the feel of your space, and The Perfectly Imperfect Home reveals them all.”
5. Society Social Bow Back Piper $295: The classic Parsons goes flirty and feminine. Perfect for a vanity or desk! Removable bow.
6. Ashley Brooke Designs Coffee Mugs Gift Set ($42): “Because coffee tastes better in a sassy mug. Now pick your favorite combinations in sets of 2, 3, or 4. 11oz mug is microwave and dishwasher safe (with mild detergent).Designs Available: “Everyday I’m Hustlin’ “ ”Mrs. Fancy Pants” ”Too Legit to Quit” “Good Morning Dollface” ”Mr. Handsome” ”Miss Fancy Pants” ”Treat Yo’ Self” ”Dream Big” ”You Can’t Sit With Us”
“Naughty + Nice.””
7. J. Crew Ceramic Jewelry Tray ($19.50): Keep your jewelry at the ready in a painted ceramic tray.
8. SS Print Shop Limited Edition Print ”Stop & Smell the Peonies.’ ($40): “This limited edition print is a creative collaboration between fine art photographer AnnaWithLove & designer Stephanie Sterjovski, to bring you “Stop & Smell the Peonies.””
9. Cin Cin! Vintage Barware Champagne Is Always The Answer Print in Gold Foil on White ($30): Original print created in collaboration with The Sunny Side’s Up Design Studio.
10. Design Darling Monogramed Acrylic Tray ($42): “A preppy touch for your bar cart and a lovely wedding present! Custom vinyl monogram applied to 13″ x 9″ clear acrylic tray with handles.”
11. Three Jane NY Map Necklace ($150): Have a diamond for the address of her new home! Featured in Lucky, New York Magazine, and People StyleWatch, the Three Jane Map Necklace is the “it” gift of the season. You pick the address. We engrave it onto a 14K gold plate, marking your location with a tiny, little diamond.
12. Nespresso® Pixie Espresso Machine and Aeroccino Plus Bundle in Aluminum ($279.99): Because coffee is always the answer. “The striking Pixie espresso machine exclusively uses Nespresso® single-serve capsules and features a 19-bar pressure pump and a Thermoblock heating system that reaches optimal brewing temperature in just 30 seconds.”
13. Kate Spade New York Light Up The Room Candle ($40): “Decorated with polka-dot design and the phrase “Light up the Room.””
14. Joss & Main 2-Piece Simplicity Flavor Infuser & Pitcher Set ($37): “Handcrafted glass pitcher with infuser.”
15. One Kings Lane Cable Knit Throw, Heather Gray ($199): ”With cable-knit details, this wool-and-cashmere throw has the look of your coziest sweater. Warm and textural, it’s the perfect piece for getting cozy on cool nights. Exclusively from One Kings Lane, the Delfinia line of bed and bath essentials offers just about everything you need to create a sophisticated home oasis: deliciously crisp sheets, ultrasoft matelassé and cable-knit coverlets, luxurious towels and plush robes, all of which coordinate effortlessly and epitomize modern heirloom style.”
16. Shop By Monica Glitter Serving Sets ($38): ”The prettiest serving flatware you ever did see! Glitter, gold or silver (your choice of course) smooth acrylic set make your entertaining that much more fabulous! The most perfect hostess or Christmas gift! Perfect for any Glitter Girl! Now all you need is a gorgeous cake!”
- How to Do a Life Audit under Career, Career Advancement, Health, Lifestyle, Living Well, Wellness
- 20 Thought-Provoking Journal Prompts under Health, Lifestyle, Living Well, Wellness
- How to Make a Vision Board under Career, Career Advancement, Health, Lifestyle, Living Well, Wellness
- Fitness Files: Bikini Body Guide Pre-Training under Fitness, Wellness
- 10 Podcasts to Listen to if You’re Star... under Career, Career Advancement
What I’m Reading