I love everything Kate Spade. My closet would be (almost) exclusively Kate Spade if I had a choice. I was so excited to see Kate Spade’s Surprise Sale today!
These are my favorite pieces:
1. LE PAVILLION E.B.: Polka Dots + Bow = Perfection
2. CALL TO ACTION EAT CAKE FOR BREAKFAST TERRY: Sometimes it is a great idea to break the “rules.”
3. CATARINA DRESS: I love the color, the collar, and the cuffs.
4. BUNGALOW BOUQUET TWIST STATEMENT NECKLACE: Classic pearls with a twist. I love this necklace!
5. GET CARRIED AWAY IPHONE 5 CASE: A little reminder to get excited about whatever you are doing!
6. BELLA PICNIC IPHONE 5 CASE: This looks like a perfect afternoon to me!
7. GINGHAM IPHONE 5 CASE: It’s gingham.
8. LE PAVILLION EARBUDS: Polka dots.
9. TELLY FLATS: I just love quirky flats.
10. KATE SPADE DROP EARRINGS: I love the color.
What did you love from the Kate Spade Surprise Sale?