In my post, Blogging Before Breakfast Blair’s Boudoir, we got to go inside Blair Waldorf’s bedroom. Now we get to go inside Serena van der Woodsen’s bedroom. In the article Gossip Girl Set: Get the Look I learned that the set designer wanted Serena’s bedroom to reflect her personality, “‘her room shows a confident, eclectic mix of funky new and classic vintage items’” says Weeks, who decorated with bold patterns and metallic accents. “I wanted it to express her character: effortlessly beautiful and self-assured.” The paintings in Serena’s room are purchased from the Art Production Fund (APF), “a non profit organization dedicated to helping artists realize difficult-to-produce works, reaching new audiences and expanding public participation and understanding of contemporary art.” Check out InStyle’s 360 Degree Gossip Girl Set Tour for an all access view of Serena’s bedroom.
- How to Avoid Negative Self Talk under Lifestyle
- Career Profile: Nur-E Farhana Rahman, Knotty ... under Career Advice
- Great Questions to Ask in a Job Interview under Career Advice
- How to Write a Thank You Note After an Interv... under Career Advice
- Inside the Mind of a Go-Getter Girl under Career Advice